Arduino product family is a great learning platform for electronics, programming and robotics. But most projects at some point require mobility. This motor shield allows Arduino to drive two channel DC motors. It uses a L298P chip which deliveries output current up to 2A each channel. Stack up this shield on your controller and drive motors with higher power requirements. Depending on the motor of choice, you can make it fast or handle a higher payload. This Arduino Compatible Motor Shield (2A) uses L298P chip which allow to drive two 7-12V DC motors with maximum 2A current. This shield can be directly mounted onto standard Arduino Uno R3 e and Arduino Mega.
Speed control is achieved through conventional PWM which can be obtained from Arduino’s PWM output Pin 10 and 11. The enable/disable function of the motor control is signalled by Arduino Digital Pin 12 and 13. The Motor shield can be powered directly from Arduino or from external power source. It is strongly encouraged to use external power supply to power the motor shield.
Compatible with: Arduino UNO / Arduino UNO R3 / Arduino Mega 1280/2560
- Motor Driven Voltage: 4.8V to 35V
- Output Current: up to 2A/channel
- Total Power Dissipation: 25W(T=75℃)
- Driven Structure: Dual full-bridge driver
- Driven Power Port: External power terminal, or VIN from Arduino
- Driven Output Port: 2 channel screw terminals, or male PIN headers
- Control Port: 4 TTL Compatible digital signals (Digital 10-13)
- Operation Temperature: -25℃ to 130℃
- Shield Size: 56x57mm(2.20x2.24")
- 2A Motor Shield For Arduino x1