This is one of our favourite DFRobot customized high quality DC motor
. It is a low noise motor and high torque output motor with hall encoder built-in. The hall encoder gives 663 pulse per rotation which is able to sense 0.54 degree rotation from the shaft. This resolutiont meets a general PID speed control requirements thus making it a great choice for robotics.
The sturdy metal casing, and gears gives you a change at a competition robot or harsh environments where your robot might get hit from objects or people. This motor is widely used in mobile robot area and some stationary automation devices. The hall encoder is cased on a plastic top easily accesible, and with the included cable you can easily get it connected to your device. Check out our encoder adapter if you want to use it with other controller boards.
- Working voltage:12V
- No load RPM (before gearbox):8000 rpm
- No load 68dBA ( 10cm measurement distance )
- Gear ratio: 51:1
- No load RPM (after gearbox): 146rpm@12V
- No load current: @ 12V: 0.23A
- Stall current:3.6A
- Rated torque @ 12V: 10kg.cm (139oz.in)
- Encoder Resolution: 13 PPR (663 PPR for gearbox shaft)
- Two phase hall encoder
- Size:123x36x36mm (4.84x1.42x1.42")
- Weight: 270g