Do you need a servo for a tiny little project? Or are you seeking for an affordable solution? This mini metal servo is quite impressive, it does quite the job for a large range of tasks. With metal gear, it could gives you a 1.8kg*cm torque. Pretty strong regarding its size. Suitable for Beam robots and other automation tasks. Keep in mind that if you need some heavy lifting you should be considering some of our other options. This servo is for you if you are planning on building smaller size robots.
Why Metal? Usually a metal gear servo will last longer than plastic version, especially for robotic applications which require servo moving at most of time. Metal servo provide way better solid performance than plastic version.
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~6V
- liLimit angle: 180°± 10°
- Reduction ratio: 320:1
- No load speed: 0.12 seconds / 60 degrees (4.8V)
- Stall torque: 1.8 kg.cm (4.8V)
- Stall current: 300mA (4.8V)
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ +50 degrees Celsius
- Cable length: 180mm(7")
- Size: 22.3*11.8*26.3 mm(0.88*0.46*1.04")
- Weight: 12 grams